One day

They said she shouldn't be happy when they saw her sparkling eyes and so they dragged her back to whatever was before. Before what? No one ever knows, but there's always a "before" and never an "after"..

Clasicul e destin. Ineditul e noroc. Împreună sunt viaţă.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not! [2]

I might do what is wrong. Or maybe, I always do what is wrong ...
Kill me now, I deserve it!
Change my appearance and love me not.
I'll dye my hair in red, I'll stare at nothing at all, I'll make my lips speak nonsense and I will never love you.
Do the same to me.
I thought ...
There's gotta be more to life ...
But there is not.
I'm still that stupid blond haired girl you will never love :) .
Thank you for always being there!

1 comment:

Garfield said...

e placut la tine, Elena-Alina... sper sa mai nimeresc, din vreo absoluta intamplare, pe la tine...

pana atunci, ganduri frumoase...